The homestead is located near the church of St. Simon and St. Juda in the hamlet of Milíkov. It features a classical platform of Cheb's half-timbered farmhouse with a square barnyard. The house, which dates back to at least the 18th century, includes a residential building with a shed and a barn dated to 1781, open shanty and a modern "altenteil". The residential house has a half-timbered upper floor with a porch facing the yard.
Visitors may view the historic interior of the farmhouse, supplemented with household, craftman's and agricultural tools and even some small farm machinery.
The farmhouse is registered in the Central list of cultural heritage of the Czech Republic.